Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cortisone Injections For Hip Can Anyone Tell Me What It Is Like To Have A Cortisone Injection Into The Hip Joint?

Can anyone tell me what it is like to have a cortisone injection into the hip joint? - cortisone injections for hip

I have hip dysplasia in left hip, which only found when I was 5 years, and if I had many operations. I am now 30 and appears at last, and I'm in some pain, but most of my hips just do not seem like I want to move. The doctor says I need a hip replacement, but as my daughter is only 1 years old is not a good time to propose to do this, take a cortisone injection to help with pain for some time. I go into hospital next week and I'm really worried about this, I know that sounds stupid, because it a shot, but I have a phobia of needles and surgery, when I was small, no name given to this type of injection and may someone tell me how?

No comments:

Post a Comment