Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Teeny Tiny Pet Shops Teeny Tiny Red Ants In Kitchen - How Do I Get Rid Of Them!?

Teeny tiny red ants in kitchen - how do I get rid of them!? - teeny tiny pet shops

I have often seen, often in groups of five to ten years in my kitchen. I think that also affected my coffee, so I had to get rid of him. No matter how clean they stay. I traps for ants and do not seem to help. Tonight I took my rabbit dish of vegetables for the first time was my last shot. What can I do with them that is safe for us and our rabbits? Thanks

3 comments:

Aloha_An... said...

The ants are thick and you keep it clean and do not put more food that you eat at once. You can even go into a jar of peanut butter so it is difficult, but what can be stored in the refrigerator.

Joan H said...

Buy a small bottle of Terro, and follow the instructions for grease ants. But if on the path of your pets. Ants Come And Get It, and send it to his nest and kills the whole nest. So if you see ants in it, they want to. You'll see a bunch of ants after, then a few days, no.

Deep Purple said...

search in general for water. Place a cup of water and see what you get. Here's a drought in North Carolina

Post a Comment