Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Husky Poodle Mix A HuskyShnoo? Now This Is Just Obsurd Wouldn't You Say?

A HuskyShnoo? Now this is just obsurd wouldn't you say? - husky poodle mix

Ok, so navigation through ads puppies and I came across this cute little dog, we can say that it is a mixed race, but it is very beautiful and I click for more info.

The seller claims is a breed of "designer" HuskyShnoo and sells for $ 600. This dog has 3 different races mixed in him, the parents are there for God knows what else and when mixed with the vendor for additional information that States should be a rescue. But this is not an organization. I think this is a little edge to the claims of joint planning. * SMH * I believe that there is a book and it sold for money. What we buy a $ 600 HuskyShoo whatever ...
I do not usually Rag "designer puppies", but it goes a bit far even for me.

What are your thoughts?

Here the announcement:

http://sandiego.kijiji.com/c-Pets-Dogs-p ...

No comments:

Post a Comment