Monday, December 14, 2009

Prolapsed Uterus Treatment More Condition_symptoms I Want My Periods To Stop. I Have Severe PMDD. What Can I Do?

I want my periods to stop. I have severe PMDD. What can I do? - prolapsed uterus treatment more condition_symptoms

I've been married 21, and my husband and I have no plans for future childbearing.

I have severe premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) and takes a toll on our marriage. The drugs have not helped. I want to get rid periods completely. What can I do to eliminate premenstrual dysphoria? (not just mitigate the symptoms of it)

I also have endometriosis and uterine prolapse, which caused me much pain in the pelvic area.

I believe that a total hysterectomy is no question that children no longer an option, but the hormonal changes that went live.

I do not want a treatment that permanently affect our sex life.

Please help me find what are the treatment options available.

No comments:

Post a Comment