Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Organic Colon Cleanse Organic Colon Cleanse Questions . . .?

Organic Colon Cleanse Questions . . .? - organic colon cleanse

Hello everyone!

I read a lot (here in Yahoo Answers and Google-ING) to clean the colon.

I ordered my first colon cleansing. I have allergies and talked with friends and family who have had bowel cleansing and said her allergies went away. This is the main reason you have purchased it.

I also have a wedding () no big deal and I thought if I try I still need to get rid of, I take care of my allergies, and kill two birds with one stone, not a few weeks before the wedding, so I will look a little thinner.

What were your experiences with colon cleansing? Have they cured their allergies? Have you lost a bed or two?

* Please respond if you are colon cleansing "It does not bother me to hear people and have been sentenced to severe penalties.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment