Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Samples Of Telephone Greetings I Need A Sample Letter To Disconnect The My Telephone?

I need a sample letter to disconnect the my telephone? - samples of telephone greetings

I plan to revise and improve:

Date

Company Address Phone

Attn:

Subject: Request for Separation of telephone / Login

Anyone,

Greetings! I want to find the immediate suspension of telephone services in relation at_____________________________ :____________________ request.

Please be assured that all outstanding invoices have been submitted.

Sincerely,

3 comments:

joe r said...

Provide for the Bell monopoly, my old copper telephone line service;

Since I now cell phones, a Magic Jack, Skype and many other VoIP services, you no longer need the services of its outdated technology and immediately ask you to disconnect your telephone, 212-555 -1212.

I do not need the "high" speed DSL Internet service, as it has the cable company started with speed Internet access really high, so if you have passed on the road to ensure that services disconnected my line .

Best regards,
A satisfied customer cellular / VoIP / Cable Modem Subscribers

Langdon Alger said...

What letter do you want?

There are 26 in the alphabet

Langdon Alger said...

What letter do you want?

There are 26 in the alphabet

Post a Comment