Friday, January 1, 2010

Hinge Pin Closer Door Hinging Problem, It Stops Now Partly Open Why?

Door hinging problem, it stops now partly open Why? - hinge pin closer

I had to work to remove an interior door to dry, so I removed the 2 pins and pulled the door to the bedroom. Normally closed to prevent the door.
When I saw the door from the frame and put the pen to open so that the door still closed at about 4 ". I can see the hinges with a focus on a fitting at this time. Sloppy responsible and good cover.
I do not understand what it takes to repair it. I tried to loosen the screws and hinges can see, like what "to correct this situation, but shows nothing in the way of torque. The work hinges. Like I said, I have to remove pins. Do I have to fit under the hinge .

1 comment:

Jack of All Trades said...

try to change the pins. It can be used more than the others. Could a corner where he fell? Moisture could be a problem at home or when the door to store that could cause swelling?

Post a Comment