Thursday, January 7, 2010

Strictly Comfort Shoes What Kind Of Shoes Should I Wear With Skirts In The Winter?

What kind of shoes should I wear with skirts in the winter? - strictly comfort shoes

For personal reasons, I wear skirts all the time - the knee of 99% of the time, since I am small and a few extra pounds. Knee-length flatters my best.

I have tons of compliments on my legs ... I love her, but it is very difficult to find boots this way, close by the ankles. I bought a pair of boots below the knee, not black listed (today) ... Hope that I do I love, but we must admit that I feel a little uncomfortable with skirts, although I see that the combination of all the fashion magazines. What other options? I have several pairs of leather shoes and heels. Flat shoes do nothing for my legs, but look for the blah and hard to find.

Shoes I am a high school teacher and my best to look professional and modern at the same time, so "strictly" comfort "are not for me. = D

3 comments:

sabresgi... said...

Shoes with pointed toes Make your legs are long mega. My legs are too short, and believe me ... she wonders! Pointy-toed shoes can be very convenient if you make it good.
In addition, some boots, knee high to the goal that I'm obsessed and you should try, because they are elastic, it is likely that your calf muscles fit / small ankles.

jamiekay... said...

Like another poster, highly Nineveh.

Perhaps high-heeled shoes. They are now very fashionable, and I think a professional look with big skirts and stockings.

Anya said...

Try boots, which are often greater at the ankle and ankle narrower than a non-issue. Additionally, you can boot corner broadcasts. Try these links:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/C/6007686/0 ~ 23 ...

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/index.ognc ...

Good luck:]

Post a Comment