Sunday, January 24, 2010

Soap Saver Have You Ever Experimented With Placing Various Items Such As Fruit In The Washing Machine? Which Ones Shrink?

Have you ever experimented with placing various items such as fruit in the washing machine? Which ones shrink? - soap saver

What items are easily destroyed and will destroy the washing machine? I asked the other day I went into a protective cream strawberry in my pocket, and I ate did not taste of soap, and I'm always right ... most. Before I ruined my phone can be in the laundry.

Last summer, I've even made my sandwich in the dishwasher, and has saved me, but decided after long consideration, I refuse to eat. I often leave Kleenex in my pocket, but the white dress with little froofroos temporarily ruined. What have you done to your computer, and what happened? Have you anything but wool clothing or shrink after washing?

2 comments:

Marriann... said...

Once a pillow over my hair. What caught fire and exploded. I almost burned the house. Whoops!

Sara W said...

It seems that more should make sure that food and clothing.

Post a Comment