Sunday, January 10, 2010

Porsche Design Cayman How Can I Convince Her To Let Me Buy A Porsche Cayman?

How can I convince her to let me buy a Porsche Cayman? - porsche design cayman

I am a boy of 16 years. I'm taking college to get my degree in psychology (I am not in high school), I also take online courses for a degree in graphic design. I have a job and work very well. My mother said she dosent want a nicer car later. I like the alligator by the way he treated and not how fast it goes or something like that. I'll pay for it, and covering the insurance and the rest of the car. How can I convince him to prove to myself that I handle myself and buy the car? My mother is very difficult to convince
(Even my mother works for an insurance company car and have a great discount, so you can easily pay for the insurance company)

2 comments:

oklatom said...

Wait until the age of 18 years. So what you do. Before you do not and will not convince everyone.

Anonymous said...

If you're on your way, you can not do anything until the age of 18 years. When you turn 18 you can buy what you can afford. Until then, may your mother be better known. In retrospect, the mothers are almost always. Sometimes we can not see when we're young and emotional, but looking back on this number, you will probably understand why a Porsche is not a good car for an inexperienced pilot.

I think it might be less in front of you, you are a Cayman, where the soil is not properly treated. This indicates that you have to me to test their management more often than necessary. It's great when a car is agile and quick, but if the driver can not handle (and almost 16 is not mature or experienced enough to do), then it is a dangerous situation.

Note that, statistically, that the car lock within three years. I was 20 when I did not know one person that was always the first car. Has (The only exception, and I mean only), a young girl, a car in his final year of high school was. BeliEva I, for one reason or another (usually) in an accident, almost all young people their first car when they are 20th

If you have a car that is well received and processed faster than the Cayman, a BMW 335i. You can always appeal against the perception of the size of the brand, but is much less conspicuous than a Porsche.


Edit:
Now everything has been caught in this lie.

You said you were 16 years old and lives with his father in a different question. Then he said, he spent his spring vacation with friends and had no money, but needs to raise up to $ 5000. Then he said, had several successful small businesses. Interesting because in another question that 20 years (the youngest) from his mother and 60,000 U.S. dollars. On other issues, which you admit, almost a second life to lie to your friends. They are not so funny if you are not satisfied with your life?

Thank you very much for me to see on my lunch break.

Post a Comment